• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Smith and Wesson 5926 (Sig and Wesson) 9mm

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-smith-and-wesson-5926-sig-and-wesson-9mm.2126340/
Item Name: FS/FT Smith and Wesson 5926 (Sig and Wesson) 9mm

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: nothing special, will listen

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale or Trade
Smith and Wesson Model 5926, these guns are fairly rare if it is not a overseas police trade in with alot of carry wear. It is a 3rd Gen. 5900 series gun that has a Sig-Sauer style side decocker in stainless steel. These guns have a very short trigger reset and have a history of being rugged guns. This one has the laser etched model number and side warning of using the same model parts. I can not swear to this gun being a police trade in or not but it is not marked anywhere that I have found. It has NOT been returned to Smith for the recall as it does not have the markings under the decocker. It was made from 1990 to 1993 with most going to law enforcement agencies. Some jokingly call it a Sig & Wesson. (don't blame me for the humor). I live in Fitzgerald but travel some. Asking $550.00 I will listen to trades that are HEAVY in my favorite. I am old with little needs so bear with me.

Pictures:
sw-jpg.346505

sw1-jpg.346506

Back
Top Bottom