• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ***Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 3-1/2" Blued BOXED Pinned &...

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-2-3-1-2-blued-boxed-pinned-recessed.2025013/
Item Name: FS/FT ***Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 3-1/2" Blued BOXED Pinned & Recessed ***

Zip Code: 30601

Sale Price: $2,050.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2,200.00 Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .357 MAGNUM/ .38 S&W Special/P+

Willing to Ship: Yes

For Sale a Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 with the 3-1/2" barrel. Has the nice deep original factory bluing that came on these older Smiths. In very nice condition. Minimal handling marks, no bluing rust or dings. Has labeled box, tools, anti-rust paper, and paperwork. Look at the many clear up-close pictures of this early 27-2 with the sought after 3-1/2" barrel to see the fine condition it has been kept in.​

Located in Athens, GA 30601 I do not have a lot of time to travel. I do occasionally travel to Atlanta and Rome but it is not frequent. I can ship as well

Please contact me through PM

Any and all positive comments are welcome below!

RGmHEy2.jpg

yez9ZwY.jpg

Utw3wkD.jpg

m5Qg5dp.jpg

aS43QjP.jpg

p4jZAzC.jpg

Item Name: FS/FT ***Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 3-1/2" Blued BOXED Pinned & Recessed ***

Zip Code: 30601

Sale Price: $2,050.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2,200.00 Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .357 MAGNUM/ .38 S&W Special/P+

Willing to Ship: Yes

For Sale a Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 with the 3-1/2" barrel. Has the nice deep original factory bluing that came on these older Smiths. In very nice condition. Minimal handling marks, no bluing rust or dings. Has labeled box, tools, anti-rust paper, and paperwork. Look at the many clear up-close pictures of this early 27-2 with the sought after 3-1/2" barrel to see the fine condition it has been kept in.​

Located in Athens, GA 30601 I do not have a lot of time to travel. I do occasionally travel to Atlanta and Rome but it is not frequent. I can ship as well

Please contact me through PM

Any and all positive comments are welcome below!

RGmHEy2.jpg

yez9ZwY.jpg

Utw3wkD.jpg

m5Qg5dp.jpg

aS43QjP.jpg

p4jZAzC.jpg

Beautiful, S&W!

Back
Top Bottom