• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT ~~ Smith and Wesson Model 64-3 .38 Special Pre-Lock Pre-Mim Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
485   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT ~~ Smith and Wesson Model 64-3 .38 Special Pre-Lock Pre-Mim Nice!

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $450

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Smith & Wesson Pre-Lock Revolvers plus or minus cash Glocks Plus cash etc..

Caliber: .38 Special

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item Description: For Sale or trade, a nice Smith & Wesson Model 64-3 4" K-Frame. The revolver is in good condition and would make for an excellent shooter. Currently wearing correct K/L PC Magna stocks in very good condition. No box or documents the timing & lockup are EXCELLENT one of the best ones I have had the privilege to own. Comes with everything pictured

$450 Cash/ $500 trade

Located in Rome, GA

Pm or Text 770-881-4554

0CHkOMY.jpg

SkdNbZN.jpg

rmcWgXd.jpg

Jo2Trbk.jpg

qlvI5tj.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have one of these, well I think it's a model 65? Looks exactly like this but .357 as well, anyways, I can't for the life of me figure it out, it has fixed sights that are very small and not that great, but for some reason I can out shoot all my other revolvers with the nice adjustable sights, 19's, 686, 629's. The other revolvers are sighted in perfect but for some reason I shoot this little fixed sight revolver better and much faster to boot.

I have one of these, well I think it's a model 65? Looks exactly like this but .357 as well, anyways, I can't for the life of me figure it out, it has fixed sights that are very small and not that great, but for some reason I can out shoot all my other revolvers with the nice adjustable sights, 19's, 686, 629's. The other revolvers are sighted in perfect but for some reason I shoot this little fixed sight revolver better and much faster to boot.

I’d agree fixed sights are fun to shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom