• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ ~ Smith and Wesson Model 649-3 Pre-Lock Humpback .357Magnum BOXED

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-3-pre-lock-humpback-357magnum-boxed.1646579/
Item Name: FS/FT ~ ~ Smith and Wesson Model 649-3 Pre-Lock Humpback .357Magnum BOXED

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $680.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Smith & Wesson Revolvers plus or minus cash, Glocks Plus cash etc.. Maybe more

Caliber: .357 MAGNUM/ .38 S&W Special/P+

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Just a peek at Valid GA ID or Carry Permit

Item Description:

For sale or trade, today is my Smith & Wesson Model 649-3 Manufactured on November 13, 1997. I acquired this on trade last year and used it as my truck gun until I acquired my 332ti. Now it is time to pass it along it comes with the box and documents all number to the revolver. It does have a small mark on the cylinder please see pictures below, but other than that it is in excellent shape and sports it original grips. It has just been completely disassembled thoroughly cleaned and lubricated and put back together. This one has BANK VAULT lockup no issues with push-off or timing.

Located in Athens, GA 30605

Positive comments always welcome below but please PM or Text 770-881-4554 Questions or Offers

H7BSD4r.jpg

aLvRu94.jpg

x3HO8WG.jpg

kGX0hun.jpg

0wCTX3A.jpg

FgBkfos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom