• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT * * * Smith and Wesson Model 651 No Dash Kit Gun .22 Magnum 4in * *

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...el-651-no-dash-kit-gun-22-magnum-4in.2063535/
Item Name: FS/FT * * * Smith and Wesson Model 651 No Dash Kit Gun .22 Magnum 4in * *

Zip Code: 30601

Sale Price: $950.00 OBRO

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,100.00 Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .22 Magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

For sale is a Smith & Wesson, double-action revolver, Model 651 No Dash, Kit Gun in .22 magnum(22 MRF, 22 WMR) caliber with 4" barrel and 6-shot cylinder. These were made on the square-butt style, stainless "J" target frame and this model has the adjustable rear sight. The lock-up and timing are both good. The bore is bright and clean as are the cylinders. There is a light turn ring around the cylinder; however, it appears to not have been fired much at all! It was used but looks to have been well cared for. I would rate the revolver in excellent condition! Sorry, I do not have the original box or documents for this one just this fine revolver!

Located currently in Athens, GA generally do not have a lot of time to travel but can also ship.

Please contact me through PM if interested

Any and all positive comments welcome below

OONnSRh.jpg

7aZ1t56.jpg

p7FUONa.jpg

VS20Sey.jpg

ChT7gZc.jpg

hFUtdNY.jpg

cz8XcDM.jpg

HqUK2LB.jpg

isFNMv9.jpg

Back