• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Smith & Wesson 10-7 snub nose .38 - $350

VoodooTradingCo.

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-smith-wesson-10-7-snub-nose-38-350.1340984/
Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson 10-7 snub nose .38 - $350

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Taurus .44 mag; or S&W Coke Bottle grips

Caliber: .38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm doing some safe cleaning, so check out my other listings. This is a S&W 10-7. It's a pre-lock snub nose .38 with a pinned barrel. It could use a good polishing, but has tight lock up and clean bore. I got it as a potential cerakote candidate, but never got around to it. No box, docs or original grips (although the Hogue grips are super comfortable). I do have a set of Diamond Magna grips that are in great shape. If you want to pay a little more for the gun, I'd be happy to throw those in with the sale.

Cash is king, but I'm looking for a .44 mag revolver (can add cash) or a set of original S&W Coke Bottle grips. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures.

***Some other members have commented that this model came in both nickel and blued. It does not have a "N" stamped on it, so more than likely it was blued at one point and has been refinished. Another member noted that he believes the gun has been hard chromed. I don't know for sure. Either way, it locks up tight and is a good shooter.***

Pictures:
img_1295-jpg.1037222

img_1296-jpg.1037223

img_1297-jpg.1037224

View attachment 1044869

That's awesome. Easily fixable, if it's around Tuesday when I get home I'd like to get back in touch and maybe set up a meet.

I thought it was stainless, but I defer to your expertise Leatherhead Leatherhead .
Model 10's were only offered in blued or nickel.

That one looks to be coated with something...and the trigger and hammer as well...I could be wrong but it appears that way.

Is there an N stamped on the back of the cylinder and on the grip frame?

Back
Top Bottom