Item Gone: FS/FT Smith & Wesson 686 2.5in with night sights and galco holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsArmory

Boar Icon Lifetime Supporter
Hunter
184   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Smith & Wesson 686 2.5in with night sights and galco holster

Zip Code: 30241

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $900tv

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to sell my Smith & Wesson 686 2.5in with night sights and galco holster. 7 shot cylinder in 357mag/38spl.

It is used but in great condition. Maybe 100rds through it. No scrapes or chips or anything like that. Cleaned after every use and I’ve kept it shined and waxed. I can send more pics upon request.

May have the box some where but not sure. I remember it was sort of broke in the back when I bought it and wouldn’t close properly.

Asking $850 obo.

Pls pm offers with pics.

Thanks guys

Pictures:
116B3EB1-51F2-4AC6-B6A9-FC1868BFCC24.jpeg
C871DEA1-F614-4449-830F-7E9195383D22.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I don't want to hijack your listing, but I dig that front night sight, do you recall who makes it? Is the 686 a pinned sight or spring loaded? I have a 629 Classic with a LightPipe in it, I didn't know of any other options

I don't want to hijack your listing, but I dig that front night sight, do you recall who makes it? Is the 686 a pinned sight or spring loaded? I have a 629 Classic with a LightPipe in it, I didn't know of any other options
Believe its pinned. Here is the link to the sights.

Looking to sell my Smith & Wesson 686 2.5in with night sights and galco holster

It is used but I’m great condition. 7 shot cylinder in 357mag/38spl

May have the box some where but not sure. I remember it was sort of broke in the back when I bought it and wouldn’t close properly.

Asking $850 obo.

Pls pm offers with pics.
SWEET !!!

PMs replied to.

Interested in selling. Feel free to make an offer.

I will hear all trades but will be picky.
Will take ammo/cash trades in 9mm, 45acp, 223/556, 308win and 44mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom