• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Smith&Wesson M&P 15 II - Red for the UGA fan in your life. - $500

Kossori

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...red-for-the-uga-fan-in-your-life-500.2144979/
Item Name: FS/FT Smith&Wesson M&P 15 II - Red for the UGA fan in your life. - $500

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to offers! No 40's, or Shotguns at the moment.

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good lookin' Red-painted Smith & Wesson M&P 15.

Not sure how much it was shot by the previous owner, but I personally just took it to Stoddards and cycled through about 300 rounds flawlessly.

Slapped on a cheap rear BUIS just for some range time and definitely had a good time. The red paint is in great shape and looks even better in person.

UGA fans. Can you really call yourself a fan if you don't have a Bulldog Red AR-15?

Comes with a PMAG and I'll be willing to meet anywhere close to Metro Atlanta during the week. Open to offers!

Responding to this post with interest to this firearm means you're legally allowed to purchase/own this firearm in the State of Georgia. Etc, etc. Just let me take a peek at your CCW if you have one.

Pictures:
rbv66s0-jpg.2495206

ba0uoii-jpg.2495207

g6byfjk-jpg.2495209

Back
Top Bottom