• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT * * Smith Wesson Model 29-3 Lew Horton Silhouette Unfluted adjustable front...

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ette-unfluted-adjustable-front-sight.2174519/
Item Name: FS/FT * * Smith Wesson Model 29-3 Lew Horton Silhouette Unfluted adjustable front sight *

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1,280.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,350.00 - Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .44 S&W MAGNUM/SPECIAL

Willing to Ship: Yes

For Sale a Smith and Wesson Model 29-3 Silhouette with a 6" full underlug barrel and unfluted cylinder with the adjustable front sight for Silhouette shooting with the venerable 44 magnum cartridge. The revolver shows very little use and a slight turn line. This is a special run for Lew Horton 1 of 5,000 made these have been demanding a lot of gunbroker recently! Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing. I do not have the box or documents for this one but it truly is a beautiful revolver very deep bluing!!!

Located currently in Rome, GA generally I do not have a lot of time to travel but can also ship.

Please contact me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions us PM

Any and all positive comments welcome below

Thanks for looking a stay safe!!

HSWh57R.jpg

1UT3no2.jpg

bS0VKzJ.jpg

4l6dbkq.jpg

nQUQOrS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom