• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Smith Wesson Model 624 No Dash Lew Horton 3 inch .44 Special with Factory...

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...inch-44-special-with-factory-combats.2060507/
Item Name: FS/FT Smith Wesson Model 624 No Dash Lew Horton 3 inch .44 Special with Factory Combats

Zip Code: 30601

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1,200.00 $900.00 without Combats

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .44 S&W Special

Willing to Ship: Yes

Smith and Wesson Model 624 (No Dash) in 44 Special caliber. It has the stainless steel construction, 3-inch barrel, red ramp front sight, white outline rear sight, and beautiful factory finger groove combat grips. No box. Does show signs of use and wear but overall in good condition. The original Factory Combats have a beautiful grain on them! The lock-up and timing are both good. The bore is bright and clean as are the cylinders. It has been used but looks to have been well cared for.

Located currently in Athens, GA generally do not have a lot of time to travel but can also ship.

Please contact me through PM if interested

Any and all positive comments welcome below

Thanks for looking!
Be well and stay safe.

ON24yT7.jpg

S8eBTXj.jpg

ZmabpLc.jpg

c9WVHv4.jpg

hy9LYJl.jpg

pH0GgLl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom