Item Name: FS/FT Spartan Blades USA! Two Difensa’s Need a New Home! - AND MORE

Zip Code: 31216

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350 Each
Trade Value or Items Looking For: RMJ Tactical Tools or a Glock 43

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: https://spartanbladesusa.com/spartan-harsey-difensa/

Hello all! For those of you who don’t know, please check the link above. Everyone else who does, here’s what you already want to hear:

I have two Spartan-Harsey Difensa’s in Flat-Dark Earth in need of a new home. One has a Green linen-micarta handle, and the other one has a Black micarta handle. The Green one has been LIGHTLY used, while the Black one has never been out of the safe except to be admired. They both have their original boxes, and they BOTH will come with an Okuden FDE Kydex sheath, one for each. I am asking $350 for each of them. I AM willing to ship, however you must cover the cost of shipping if you wish to do so. These knives are the finest you can ever own; extremely balanced feeling with unrivaled comfort in the hand. And it could be yours for significantly less than buying it directly from Spartan HQ or their distributors. It’s an absolute win!

So, to tag along with these two Difensas, I am ALSO offering up a Spartan V-14 Dagger, BNIB, in Black DLC w/ Green Handle/Black Kydex, AND an RMJ Tactical All-Leather sheath that was custom made to go with it. (A $125 additional sheath to be included.) For that, I am asking $375.

Also just for kicks, I might also be willing to part with a Spartan-Ronin Sakura (Ring-blade) in Black DLC/Black Kydex sheath as well. I’ll probably ask for $275 OBO, a stipulation being that it doesn’t come with the red trainer unfortunately.

Additional pictures can be shared on request. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
b97e7f99-118b-4172-9f43-ebf856f18441-jpeg.2166315

ab5dfd8e-70a5-4f85-ad29-073eb2458480-jpeg.2166316

b8879ff7-d3f9-44b0-b758-7beadc9a7aa8-jpeg.2166317

b3c8fddf-91d5-401f-9c38-b89394994fbb-jpeg.2166318

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom