Item Name: FS/FT LNIB Walther PDP COMPACT 4″

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $725 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800 in trade value

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Quite simply the best “out of the box” trigger I have ever seen. Since I have the full-sized so I am letting this one go. The first $725 or BEST OFFER gets it. I am also willing to look at trades involving cash for Glock, HKs, or other Walthers. I would also consider AR pistols.

Here is what you get:

The Walther® PDP Full-Size Optic-Ready Semi-Auto Pistol is a performance-enhanced duty pistol. Featuring an RDS-optimized frame with improved ergonomics, this pistol boasts a factory-milled, optics-ready slide with enhanced, superterrain serrations for improved slide manipulation and reliability. The dovetailed, adjustable sights offer intuitive target acquisition when used without a mounted optic, and ensure reliable and natural co-witness with mounted optics for unmatched reliability. The stepped chamber and stainless steel barrel readily withstand high-pressure, +P cartridges, and deliver improved velocities for more reliable stopping power and enhanced accuracy, while the performance duty grip texture ensures a dependable, non-slip grip for improved control. A performance duty trigger delivers a consistent, light pull, and the modular frame design allows for a customizable setup. Includes 2 magazines.

• Performance-enhanced duty weapon
  • RDS-optimized ergonomics
  • Factory-milled, optics-ready slide
  • Superterrain slide serrations
  • Dovetailed, adjustable sights
  • Stepped chamber
  • Stainless steel barrel
  • +P rated
  • Performance duty grip texture
  • Performance duty trigger
  • Modular frame design
  • Includes 2 magazines

Pictures:
20210531_134828-jpg.3298549

20210531_134831-jpg.3298550

20210531_134836-jpg.3298551

20210531_134843-jpg.3298552

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: Quite simply the best “out of the box” trigger I have ever seen. Since I have the full-sized so I am letting this one go. The first $725 or BEST OFFER gets it. I am also willing to look at trades involving cash for Glock, HKs, or other Walthers. I would also consider AR pistols.

Here is what you get:

The Walther® PDP Full-Size Optic-Ready Semi-Auto Pistol is a performance-enhanced duty pistol. Featuring an RDS-optimized frame with improved ergonomics, this pistol boasts a factory-milled, optics-ready slide with enhanced, superterrain serrations for improved slide manipulation and reliability. The dovetailed, adjustable sights offer intuitive target acquisition when used without a mounted optic, and ensure reliable and natural co-witness with mounted optics for unmatched reliability. The stepped chamber and stainless steel barrel readily withstand high-pressure, +P cartridges, and deliver improved velocities for more reliable stopping power and enhanced accuracy, while the performance duty grip texture ensures a dependable, non-slip grip for improved control. A performance duty trigger delivers a consistent, light pull, and the modular frame design allows for a customizable setup. Includes 2 magazines.

• Stepped chamber
  • Stainless steel barrel
  • +P rated
  • Modular frame design
  • Includes 2 magazines

Pictures:

20210531_134843-jpg.3298552

Here is what you get:

• Stepped chamber
  • Stainless steel barrel
  • +P rated
  • Modular frame design
  • Includes 2 magazines

Pictures:

Would you trade for a NIB Walther PPQ M2 ($599) value and $125?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom