Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Springfield Armory M1A Super Match

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2,800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2,800

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Picked the rifle up in a trade I was told around 20 rounds down the tube and I believe it it's super clean...Glass bedded stock with the Douglas heavy barrel...Just got it back from the gunsmiths I had the SA 3rd Gen scope mount mounted and the Leupold VX 5HD 3-15X44 CDS ZL2 side focus scope mounted and bore sighted...From the serial number on the rifle it was made in 2001...Comes with 6 mags and a soft case I have the box the scope came in...Now the only reason I'm even thinking of parting with the rifle is where I was shooting we had almost 500 yards to shoot but the land was privately owned and someone decided to shoot the wildlife on the land and not the targets...The land owner has asked us to leave...Hard enough now to find a place to shoot and I'm just not up to finding another place...I will sell or I will even do trades depending on what you offer...I'm interested is 22 cal target rifles or even multiple gun trades...Rifles,handguns or anything interesting....

Pictures:
P1230277.JPG
P1230279.JPG
P1230280.JPG
P1230281.JPG
P1230283.JPG
P1230284.JPG
P1230287.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom