• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Springfield Armory xd9 2 mag 16 rd capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyThere!

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-springfield-armory-xd9-2-mag-16-rd-capacity.2506025/
Item Name: FS/FT Springfield Armory xd9 2 mag 16 rd capacity

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR 15, Glock 19, Keltec sub 2000, anything else that will take a Glock 19 mag. 9mm only

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this Springfield Armory XD9 with 16+1 mag second hand. Don’t know how many rounds the first owner put through it, but I put about 200 rounds through it. Picked it up a recently and hit a can of tuna from 10 yards away. The only reason I’m trading/selling is cause it’s the only thing in my collection that doesn’t take a glock 19 magazine. With as many rounds that have gone through it it’s in really good shape.
The box and gun is like new. It comes with 2 16 capacity magazines. 1st stage belt gun holster. Magazine holster for belt. Speed loader.
Am willing to trade for an AR 15, Glock 19, Keltec sub 2000, anything else that will take a Glock 19 mag. 9mm only. Also, will consider 9mm ammo. I expect a fair trade to be met with the cash or ammo value equivalent. Please PM me for questions, trades, and offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom