Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm pistols by Glock w/ extras

Caliber: .45acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

I have a Super clean Range Officer that's sporting a fresh OD cerakote and some nice G10 grips that are not overly aggressive.

The slide/frame fit very tight and extremely accurate pistol with match barrel paired up with the adjustable LPA cut target sights.

No idiot mark but has some small markings on the slide. It's a really nice shooting/carry 1911 with a lot of higher end options already on it.

Springfield Case w/ all the goodies including the factory grip panels go with it.

I'm interested in trades or cash. Pm me your offers but don't be offended if I politely say no thank you.

Absolutely No bill of sale but I would like to peek at a GWL and I will show mine as well. If that's a problem then you can move along to the next guy.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_5409-jpg.1074106

img_5404-jpg.1074107

img_5405-jpg.1074110

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Man I was like ok $1500 "custom" 1911 no problem but why use a RO as a starting point. LOL. I mean they are nice but not that nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom