• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT SRM 1216 12 ga Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

John316

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-srm-1216-12-ga-shotgun.1335060/
Item Name: FS/FT SRM 1216 12 ga Shotgun

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: In the market for threaded barrel 9mm pistol, threaded barrel 45 pistol, suppressors in the following calibers, 22lr, 9mm, 40 and 45. Will trade up or down!
Caliber: 12 ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is my BNIB SRM 1216. Please don't waste my time or your energy telling me what you can pick one up for!!! I paid $3200 for this firearm a little over a year ago. Saying that I will consider $2500 or best cash offer. Or, if you have a trade the value will need to be in the $3000.00 range. Lastly, please don't email me because I truly don't check them. You may text me at 404-427-133one. If you have a trade you'd like me to consider. Please send photo and full description. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Design Features of the SRM 1216 include:
  • Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and tactical advantages.
  • Rotary, Detachable high capacity magazine holding 8, 12, or 16 rounds of either 2 3/4 or 3 inch shotshells.
  • Semi-automatic action that self feeds following the rotation of the quad-tube, revolving magazine
  • Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil
  • Overall length of the 1216 model is only 34 inches with a standard 18 inch barrel
  • An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights, lights and other tactical accessories.
  • Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
  • Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
SPECIFICATIONS
Finish Black
Action Semi-Automatic
Gauge 12 Gauge
Barrel Length 18"
Overall Length 34"
Trigger Standard
Safety Ambidextrous
Capacity 16 + 1
Stock Fixed
Chamber 3"

Pictures: