Item Name: FS/FT Steyr SPP W/ 4 Magazines - $800

Zip Code: 31833

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: On the fence about selling this but don't know if I want to spend an extra $75 on a rail + additional money to get this set up the exact way I want it.

Original Steyr SPP with four magazines (three 30, one 15). In great cosmetic and mechanical condition. Fired 75 rounds today and it worked marvelously. First time I've shot it since acquiring it in January.

Price is $800 firm on this. Cash in person or USPS Money Order if you require shipping to your FFL. Pickup or shipped to your FFL same price. Am open to trades, mostly older .32 autos, oddball guns, would consider an EOTech + cash. No Glocks (unless Gen2), would prefer no revolvers (.22, .32, .38, .45/410 okay), and no shotguns unless 16 or .410. Not interested in bolt action rifles either, nor particularly interested in additional AR's at the moment.

If you want a B&T TP9 for half the price, this is for you. And if you're able to track down a B&T upper, you can slap that on this which will give you an integrated top and side picatinny rail.

Pictures:
dsc03238-jpg.1073811

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom