Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Stihl KM110 Kombi set

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Beretta 92, CZ75, 1911’s

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Stihl Kombi set, model KM110, 4 cycle engine that runs on the normal 2 cycle mix, comes with edger, weedeater (needs bump head, $12 easy to install part) extended adjustable angle head articulating pruning shears, pole saw (needs new fuel cap, $10?, I have the old one), and the tiller attachment. It has a brand new carburetor, primer bulb, fuel lines, and drive shaft (around $200 worth of work, I only used one time at my house since serviced and when periodically started up over the past few months). Also have some plastic covers for the connecting ends of the attachments as well as the original manual. I used this to fill in when different equipment would go down and was temporarily at the repair shop but I no longer have a need for it. Always used Stihl ultra full synthetic 2 cycle mix and ethanol free gas. Would be perfect for someone starting a lawn care business or a home owner that wants top of the line equipment without paying thousands for all separate equipment/motors. Price is $800 FIRM, great price for equipment that's always been maintained and recently serviced, thanks!

Pictures:
01d2f960-44db-4bf0-afb7-f59591654047-jpeg.1454004

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom