Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. If you use the classifieds PLEASE vote in this poll! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North West GA FS/FT Stippled gen 5 Glock 19 stripped frame.

Thread in 'Handguns' started by Existingphoneix, Apr 17, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

1. Existingphoneix

Existingphoneix Outdoorsman

3   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Stippled gen 5 Glock 19 stripped frame.

Zip Code: 30741

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $150
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: 10mm ammo, weapon lasers, lights, and laser light combos, night sights, other handgun accessories.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sell or trade is a generation 5 glock 19 stripped lower that has been stippled. It will come with 2 15 round mags, a set of backstraps and a punisher grip plug. It's seen some use but functions flawlessly. I originally bought it to use with a g19x slide, but since I trade it for a 10mm I have no real use for it. Note, the slide, trigger and everything else not included. I've also got a couple of holsters for a g19 if anyone is interested.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

DDA says "Good Deal!"