• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Stone patios and walkways

Nate

Default rank 5000+ posts
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-stone-patios-and-walkways.1663104/
Item Name: FS/FT Stone patios and walkways

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $10/sq ft
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality guns and other man stuff at a reasonable trade value

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello guys,
I grew up doing landscape installations (not lawn maintenance!) with my family's business and now I enjoy doing stone masonry as a side job. It is very labor intensive but I've found that I enjoy it!

Absolutely NO ILLEGAL LABOR! No abla espaniol. I do the majority of the work myself and employ my brothers (I'm the oldest of 6) and occasionally a young, strong back from our church. Therefore, no sketchy weirdos casing your house and making your wife feel uncomfortable.

Our small family-owned and operated business does landscape installations for customers who want it done right. We are not the cheapest price but offer the best quality and bang for your buck as we do not have high overhead and can afford to do things the right way at a competitive rate. We do not advertise and virtually 100% of our work is word-of-mouth referrals and repeat customers.

Typical walkway/patio installations are around $7-$11 per square foot. I don't cut any corners on this stuff and guarantee my work. The stone shown in the pictures is Tennessee crab orchard (colored flag stone) and is my favorite. It also comes in plain grey.

Irrigation systems are also a specialty of mine. I have installed over 500 sprinkler systems and repaired thousands of them. Irrigation is our bread and butter and our systems are top quality.

I am a civil engineer also and can do site planning as well as drainage system design and installation.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Nate

Pictures:
img_2507-jpg.510449

img_2617-jpg.510450

img_2618-jpg.510451

16177914_857284437746698_8914750981595653163_o.jpg

img_2777-jpg.510453

img_2778-jpg.510455

Back
Top Bottom