• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Suppressors, Silencers, Whisper Pickles, and Hush Puppies

Construct More Pylons

Default rank <3000 posts
Pickle Gang / Whisper Pickle Enthusiast
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Making a push to the next dealer tier! Below is a small sample of what YOU could own; however, the list is long, so it's best to just slide into my DMs and let me know what you're looking for :) To date I have yet to have a denial!
  • Dead Air Sand Man S
  • Dead Air Sand Man K
  • Dead Air Sand Man L
  • Dead Air Wolfman
  • Dead Air Sierra 5 Keymo
  • Dead Air Sierra 5 Xeno
  • Dead Air Nomad 30
  • Dead Air Nomad L
  • Dead Air Mask
  • Dead Air Odessa 9
  • Dead Air Ghost M
  • CGS Mod 9SK
  • Q Trash Panda
  • Q Thunder Chicken
  • Q Full/Half Nelson
  • Rugged Obsidian 9
  • Rugged Obsidian 45
  • SilencerCo Omega 36M
  • SilencerCo Omega 9K
  • SilencerCo Hybrid 46M
  • SilencerCo Hybrid 46

So how does it work?
  1. You pick the suppressor
  2. You pay for the suppressor
  3. You make a silencershop AND atf eforms account with matching info if you don't have one
  4. I assign you the suppressor
  5. You make sure your fingerprints and photo are up to date
  6. You doccusign your draft eform 4
  7. I prep your form 4
  8. We certify your form 4 remotely (or in person if you want o fondle your hollow metal tube)
  9. We wait (its in god's habds now boys)
  10. You pick up your new suppressor
I have process a lot of eform 4's all with not a single issue thus far. Save yourself the time, and lets get it done right the FIRST time.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and lets make owning a can as seamless and stress free as possible. If you have something you're interested in that isn't listed, please let me know and we can get you squared away, chances are I can grab it. If you do not understand the eForm 4 process outlined above, I will be more than happy to walk you through it. Thus far, since the eForm 4 launch, I have helped everyone from seasoned can connoisseurs to individuals that didn't have a clue as to what they are doing navigate the eForm 4 process.

I am a home based FFL/SOT, therefore all form 4473's must be done at my home. I cannot travel to make a sale. All sales will be done in my home where a 4473 with background check or GA weapons carry license is required, or shipped to a dealer in your area unless it is an upper or other non regulated item which can be shipped to your door. All prices marked reflect a cash price. Conjugal visits with cans are a possibility if you shoot 2 gun, GGC outlaw matches, are a River Bend member (and we go at the same time), etc.

To answer one common question, yes I will gladly take firearms in on as partial trade towards a new can!

Attachments

• 1664332019726.png
    1664332019726.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 928
Back
Top Bottom