• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Taurus PT92AF

Gunsite Grad

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-taurus-pt92af.1384513/
Item Name: FS/FT Taurus PT92AF

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300.00 firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Caniks, S&W Shield in 9mm, 1,500 rounds of factory loaded 9mm in boxes.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well used pistol with four mags. No box or docs. I don't know when it was made. Round count probably under 20,000 but who knows. Shoots great, no issues. I'm not sending you more pictures. My price is firm and other offers will be deleted. My ONLY trade interests are Caniks, S&W Shield in 9mm, or 1,500 rounds of factory loaded 9mm in boxes. Other trade offers will be ignored unless it is heavily in my favor. I will not add anything to a trade. By contacting me you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase and possess a handgun in the state of Georgia.

Pictures:
92l-jpg.1105252

92r-jpg.1105253

The thicker trigger guard, straight dust cover and factory wood grips makes me think this is an early PT92. These were made using original 92S tooling. They are actually very good guns, some of the best Taurus ever made. Good triggers in them and accuracy is very good too. Great truck guns.

Back
Top Bottom