• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT *** Three Diamond Infinite Edge Bows, Left Hand and Right End ***

Buck119

Default rank <4500 posts
Beretta Aficionado
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT *** Three Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bows, Left Hand and Right End ***

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price:
  • $749 for all three bows, with all accessories and with all arrows.
  • $549 for two bows, one left hand one right hand, with their quivers and slings.
  • $299, one bow your choice, with quiver and sling.

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Around $900 - $1000. Nothing really specific, just brand new firearms especially if Berretta, except odd calibers, definitely not .40. No vintage or custom guns. I do not need ammo

Caliber: 5 - 70 lb

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Three Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bows, Left Hand and Right End

Our family is giving up archery. I purchased these three bow for my two kids an me. They are in perfect conditions.

Adjustable draw length between 13 and 31 inches.
Adjustable Draw weight from 5 to 70 lbs of force.
Perfect for adults youth (you can change draw length and draw weight as your kids are grow up).
  • One is a Camo left hand. For whatever reason I decided to have new strings installed, but I have never actually use it after that other than for a couple of time in the backyard.
  • One is Black Left hand, original strings , like new, used less than ten times.
  • One it Came right hand, original strings, like new, used maybe four times.
Strings have always been waxed after every use.

Each bow comes with sight, neoprene carry sling and quiver.
I have also a big Hurricane Bag Archery Target, three mechanical releases, and other accessories not shown in the picture, which I will include with all arrows shown in the picture if you buy all three bows.

My preference is to sell it as a package, with all the accessories, including practice arrows and more professional arrow. There are a few brand new broadheads as well.
If it does not sell as a package I can split in this way:
  • $749 for all three bows, with all accessories and with all arrows.
  • $549 for two bows, one left hand one right hand, with quiver and slings.
  • $299, one bow your choice, with quiver and sling.

Pictures:

p2SZU6u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom