Item Name: FS/FT TISAS 1911-A2 .45ACP

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Composite .45ACP or 9mm; No Taurus

Caliber: 45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Like New Tisas ZIG M1911; Plastic grips changed out to a rubber Hogue set; Also, comes with 3 mags; Everything seen in the picture.

Pictures:
20171124_175613-jpg.1400849

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Been looking at these. Got an estimate on round count? Would love to trade got tons of stuff.

I have 50 cal Blk Powder 1 flint (CVA) 1 T/C Hawken percussion. T/C Contender 44mag with scope and original holster (that's worth more than the gun I'm told). Got TONs of Outdoor stuff. Fishing rods reels etc, Brass (a bunch of calibers) even have Army Field phones. If your looking for just about anything I may have it. Trying hard to thin the stuff out.

Been looking at these. Got an estimate on round count? Would love to trade got tons of stuff.

I have 50 cal Blk Powder 1 flint (CVA) 1 T/C Hawken percussion. T/C Contender 44mag with scope and original holster (that's worth more than the gun I'm told). Got TONs of Outdoor stuff. Fishing rods reels etc, Brass (a bunch of calibers) even have Army Field phones. If your looking for just about anything I may have it. Trying hard to thin the stuff out.
Sorry, only looking for cash or 9mm, 45 .acp trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom