Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Toro Timecutter SS5000 Zero-Turn Mower 50” Deck and 23 HP

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We moved to a maintenance free subdivision from property in the country so have a very nice mower that is not being used. We bought it from the original owner when we bought our previous property and it is now approximately 4 years old. Used, but not abused and very well maintained. We had it professionally tuned up and new mower blades and belt plus a new battery last fall. It has spent the vast majority of time garaged or under covered carport. You would need to pick up here near my home.

For trades I would consider working out a deal for a higher end AR or AK, Glock 19 (newer gen), HK VP9SK, Ammo in 9mm, AR, AK or 7.62x51 and plus/minus cash for the right deal including multi-gun/combo gun/ammo. I would also listen to offers that included an aimpoint pro, trijicon (ACOG or variable) and lights/lasers. The worst I could say is no thanks. Please no lowball offers as I will use the web to validate offers for reasonableness.

Pictures:
mower1-jpg.1596984

mower2-jpg.1596985

mower3-jpg.1596986

mower4-jpg.1596987

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom