Default rank <400 posts Lifetime Supporter
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Troy Bilt Super Bronco Riding Lawn Mower

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig Legion 226 or 229 9MM plus cash on my end, 19X plus cash on your end

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This mower has been taken care extremely well. Always kept in the shed and never in the weather. Starts right up and is in great condition! Needs nothing and is ready to do work! I have changed the air filter, fuel filter, oil, and oil filter every year at the start of the season. I replaced all 3 belts late last year so they are pretty much brand new. I just put in a new battery in May. I installed new mulching blades on it last year. It comes with the mulching blocking plug, but not pictured. Bagging system comes with it and the bags do not have any holes in them. Just cleaned it up and regreased the front end. Will need to be picked up as I don't have trailer.

I also have a like new dump trailer for riding mowers posted.

Pictures:
img_4742-jpg.1673658

img_4743-jpg.1673659

img_4744-jpg.1673660

img_4746-jpg.1673661

img_4747-jpg.1673662

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom