• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT True Precision Sig SAUER P365 customized with all factory parts included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbot0731

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT True Precision Sig SAUER P365 customized with all factory parts included

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See listing

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Mcarbo alloy trigger,
sprinco guide rod,
sprinco reduced power spring
, tyrant compensator,
true precision titanium slide,
true precision TILN match grade threaded barrel,
tru glo tritium night sights,
stream light tlr-6 light,
true precision extractor
SEE ALL OPEN SIGHT. No batteries required.
I built this gun after buying it new. I have all of the original pieces to go with the gun and receipts. I spent over $1700 building this. True precision does sell a p365 but it’s just their barrel and slide and it’s 1200. Honestly if someone bought another grip module and fire control group you would have two P365 for buying this one. In my opinion there really is nothing else that could be done to this pistol. I do not have to sell I am really just wanting to trade. Since the gun I want is not available currently I suppose selling may be the only option.

I want the
-ROCK ISLAND 5.0 ST optics version
-Canik mete mc9
-Kriss vector
- scorpion exo
- honey badger .300 aac maybe 556
I may be open to other trades but please don’t make an offer for a 500 dollar gun or any glocks. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
16BBC40F-9B94-4553-B9B9-D7DCE9F2E254.jpeg
BB1DE9E3-9DD6-4A1B-8B92-DE8979A4692C.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom