• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Umarex / Walther / H&K MP5-SD .22LR Shooter's Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggkthx

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Gucci Gun Addict
37   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Umarex / Walther / H&K MP5-SD .22LR Shooter's Package!

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $500

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600

Caliber: .22LR

Item Description:
Licensed by H&K
Made by Carl Walther
Imported by Umarex

This MP5-SD is an almost exact clone of the original MP5, including all dimensions and weight. I've operated both the GSG models and this model and found this one to be superior in every way possible. This MP5 is all metal in construction and weighs 7.5lbs. This does not feel cheap. With that said, this is the most fun gun I've owned to shoot. It eats all .22LR ammo without issue. I've rarely had a FTF with this gun. It has had about 600 rounds shot through it. I fully cleaned and lubed the gun after each trip to the range.

More info can be found here:
http://www.hk22rimfire.com/index.php?page=mp5-sd

This gun is perfect for anyone looking to have fun with very affordable ammo. The weight of the gun combined with .22LR allows for shooting with absolutely no recoil... perfect for beginner shooters and anyone else. This full package comes with everything you need to have fun with this gun!

Items Included With Sale:
1x Umarex / Walther / H&K MP5-SD
1x Original Box w/ Papers
3x 25 Round Magazine
1x 10 Round Magazine
1x Scope Claw Mount (installed)
1x BSA Red Dot scope (installed)
1x Soft Gun Bag (fits everything)

I'm mostly interested in cash, although I will entertain trades. I am selling to help pay for school tuition and books... hate to sell it, but finishing my degree seems a bit more important at the moment. I prefer to meet at a LGS around me such as Big Wood's Goods or GA Firing Line. However, I frequent Atlanta for school so I am somewhat flexible.

Pictures:
i.imgur.com_eT9hq.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_PRmsE.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_jIjq5.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom