• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Unique P365. Must SEE! Price Drop

GA-Lou

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
I have a P365 (with a curved trigger) that has never had a hiccup. I have not altered the FCU, trigger, or barrel. I don't mess with those parts on my EDC. I fell in love with this P365. Easy to shoot and it's way more accurate than it should be. It's in excellent condition! It has some slight wear on a few spots on the grip module but it blends nicely with the Desert Camo.

$650 does not include optic. (Additional $150 extra with Holosun HS507K).

An FCU and barrel are all you need to build another P365!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Newbie nuisance messages will be ignored.

This package comes with:
  • Work performed by MD Customs
  • P365 Hand Stippled Grip in Cerakoted Desert Camo. Stippling is perfection! A maximum grip that you can wear next to your skin (I carry apex) all day and disappears with zero discomforts and it won't rip apart your shirts! No "adapt time" is needed and it doesn't rip apart your hands when at the range
  • ZEV P365 Optic Ready Slide with the original sights. I had it Cerakoted in black (I didn't want to make it too loud). The slide has all internals for a quick swap.
  • A Sig Black P365X optic-ready slide (not pictured on the pistol) with all internals for a quick swap (purchased from SIG).
  • Original P365 slide that is NOT optic-ready. Doesn't have internals.
  • Extra grip module.
  • (1) IWB and (1) OWB Bravo company holsters (lifetime warranty). I love their holsters.
  • (2) 10 rnd and (1) 12 rnd SIG magazine with extension plate.
  • Box, docs, and everything that came with the handgun.
  • Original owner, I bought her new and I never thought I part with it.

I would like to see CCW, if you have a clean ODT record then DL will do.

Attachments

• IMG_3210.jpg
    IMG_3210.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_4916.jpg
    IMG_4916.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 308
  • 20230331_124259.jpg
    20230331_124259.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_3144.jpg
    IMG_3144.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 308
Love this and have been trying with the idea of letting my pdp go
I can appendix carry this P365 all day. But it was 100% due to the holster. I have a spare tire but it works! Love the handgun but it needed a makeover. 365 isn't the prettiest handgun... Let me know if you have questions.

Back
Top Bottom