• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT USPSA race ready Glock 17 with all the Goodies

JeepAdventure247

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-ready-glock-17-with-all-the-goodies.1901209/
Item Name: FS/FT USPSA race ready Glock 17 with all the Goodies

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1300. Way more invested.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe a 300 blackout pistol. Surprise me.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What we have here is a gen 3 Glock 17 that I dumped way too much money into and I'm definitely taking a loss at $1300. It was built for 9mm minor and it will cycle factory ammo, of course most racers like to reload their own so you'll have to find what works. It can probably be resprung for major but I never shot 9 major before.

On to the specs...

Original owner Gen 3 Glock 17. Started building this into a race gun immediately after purchase.
Lone Wolf stainless steel slide
Alpha wolf fluted barrel
SJC sideways C-MORE mount
Standard switch c-more
SJC 5 port compensator
SJC gas pedal
SJC adjustable ejection system
SJC guide rod and springs
SJC big knob slide racker
ZEV heavy brass magwell with large brass weight
Glock extended slide release
Trigger job by SJC
Sand paper grips

Also included....

GHOST holster
2 Pmags with Zev extensions
2 more Zev extensions (just need to dissect the 17rnd Pmags)
OEM mag with Falkor extension

Original box
Soft pouch
And all the little crap that was taken out of the gun plus some extra stuff for glocks.

This is a great shooting gun but I have gone over to the dark side a shoot 40 major in USPSA limited and have dedicated most of my reloading setup to the 40. I know... I know... Please don't judge me. I'm not one of THOSE 40 guys. To shoot major in USPSA limited it has to be at least a 40 Cal projectile so you're either doing 40, 10mm or 45. 45 looses mag capacity, 10mm is more expensive, and 40 cases are all over the ground so 40 it is.

I can send better, or more pictures if you'd like, just pm me. I'm firm on the price because I have sunk a lot of money into it and I assure you that Im taking a loss on it but it has been sitting lonely for awhile.

The only thing that really comes to mind for a trade would be a 300 blackout pistol but I may be picky. A Sig MCX in 300 would be cool. Or something mk18ish. I like guns so show me what you got. A PEQ15 would be sweet

Pictures:
img_20190204_180335-jpg.1993322

img_20190204_180313-jpg.1993323

img_20190204_180235-jpg.1993324

Back
Top Bottom