• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Vintage Coca-Cola Cooler (500 bottles)

FantomKnight

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-vintage-coca-cola-cooler-500-bottles.1554250/
Item Name: FS/FT Vintage Coca-Cola Cooler (500 bottles)

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Multi-gun or gun(s) plus cash. See description

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale or trade the largest chest type cooler made by Westinghouse. It holds 500 bottles of coke. Date of manufacture is unknown, but I estimate late 1940s or early 1950s. As far as I know, everything in it is original except for the fan. I had to replace that a few years ago. But, I still have the original fan if you want it. I bought this unit about 15 years ago from a small seafood restaurant that went out of business. They stored their bottles of beer in it, and they are the ones that put the padlock latches on it to keep their customers from stealing the beer. It works great, and keeps everything at a very cool 42 degrees. The cooler is the hard to find white background with red lettering. The rubber seals on the doors are in pretty good condition. This is the unit in which both sides of each door will open, so you can open each door either from the silver side or from the red side. There is some rust, but that is to be expected for a unit that is 65 plus years old. Restored, I have seen these things go for over $6000. But, I don't have the time or skill to restore one. It has built-in casters, so it's easy to move.

Selling for $2500, or multi-gun trade, or gun(s) + cash. Not interested in shotguns, revolvers, Glocks, or anything in 10mm or .40cal. Prefer Sig, HK, CZ, FN, quality 1911s, nice AR, nice AK, or maybe others. Try me. The worst I will do is reply with a polite "no thanks".

Pictures:
img_3876-jpg.1305417

img_3877-jpg.1305418

img_3878-jpg.1305419

img_3880-jpg.1305420

img_3879-jpg.1305421

Back
Top Bottom