Item Gone: FS/FT Vintage CZ-75 Pre-B "Transitional" Cerakote Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mid-GApatriot

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Vintage CZ-75 Pre-B 9mm Semi-auto "Transitional" Cerakote Restoration

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ-75B

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard drivers license information

Item Description: Up for sale is a CZ-75 Pre-B 9mm handgun. This gun is chambered in 9mm. This gun is vintage, made in 1992, it is the Pre-B transitional model which means it has the great trigger pull before CZ installed the firing pin block, but it has the round hammer, as opposed to the spur hammer. The trigger on this gun feels great and is what CZ is known for. This sale includes the gun, and 1 magazine in a hard gun case. This gun has been cerakoted in blue and black. The gun has soft rubber grips installed. I am will to consider a trade for another CZ-USA gun. Don't forget if you buy a similar gun new, you have to pay sales tax and/or shipping and possible FFL fees. Please call or email with any questions, 478-319-7107 or david.pcmobile@gmail.com. If sold, we will have to fill out a standard bill of sale. I will only accept cash but please do not be offended but cash will be scrutinized and checked (I have been burned by counterfeit bills before). Unfortunately, we will have to meet at a local bank for the financial part of the transaction. Thank you for your time.

Pictures:

cz-75-refinished-2-jpg.1034796

cz-75-refinished-1-jpg.1034797

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom