Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Wagner paint crew

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 65.0
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR15 parts

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Wagner Power Painter that has been in the garage for years. It has never been taken out of the box. It would be nice for someone restoring a car and wanting to paint the chassis parts or suspension parts or any brackets for that matter. It will also paint your house, bedrooms ect., ect,ect. When new they cost well over 100 dollars. Will ship on your dime. I can send picks of box but I will not take it out of the box because that's is one of the selling features of this system. Everything is included to start painting except the paint. I also have various power tools that can be worked in to the deal. Like a Variable speed saws all, almost new skill saw on other tools my father left me when he died and he had multiples of the same tool. Feel free to call as well or text @ 404-437-9592.
Thank you
Greg Vess

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom