• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Weatherby Vanguard in 30-06

Baldilox

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-weatherby-vanguard-in-30-06.2034895/
Item Name: FS/FT Weatherby Vanguard in 30-06

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $380 red.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: silver stuff, old US coins; looking for: stainless Tikka t3 in .308, possibly other caliber; Ruger 77/357. Or try me. Calibers are .357/.38 spcl, .22, .44/.44 spcl, also .40 and .357 sig. Except for the Tikka, not looking to add calibers. Of course I will add cash to the rifles, and to other potential trades if needed.

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just posted this, got hourglass of death, and somehow managed to delete the whole post. Gyyaaaa. Here goes again.

Weatherby Vanguard Select, 24" barrel in 30-06, black synthetic stock. LNIB, bought new and unfired. Comes with box, docs, lock, everything I bought it with, nothing extra.

Dropped to $380 or best close offer. For trades, see above. Trade value slightly higher, only bc well... buffer against those ballers who tend to be a little tight with their trade offers. Gnome sayin? Just be reasonable. Nothing that poops or needs fixing, please.

Will meet in Richmond Hill Publix parking lot. Please make sure that works for you before PMing.

Flattering comments are moist welcome in the thread. For quicker response, send questions and offers via PM.
Noobs and neophytes: welcome aboard, but if you post up on thread asking me to call you or for my personal data - not gonna happen.

Must be currently legally able to purchase and operate firearm in GA.
NO BOS, but if you have low feedback or I don't know ye, I may ask to peek at your GA drivers or GA carry permit if you have one. Nothing personal, and we all started with zero feedback at one time, so welcome aboard!

Thanks

Pictures:
weatherby-sythetic-1-jpg.2243360

Back
Top Bottom