Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Winchester 1894 ($250)

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR pistol Lower, 10.5" 5.56 upper, 16" AR upper

Caliber: 30-30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is not a pretty rifle but is a great truck gun, woods gun etc that simply works without worrying about looks. The wood was redone by a previous owner and it also has a iffy Duracoat job on it.

It shoots and operates great and has been my woods/ trunk gun since Ive owned it. Basically, if youre looking for a cheap, "do all", no thrills Winchester 30-30, this is is!

Ill take some updated pictures today of the gun but it looks like same as these pictures represent except for some of the Duracoat has rubbed off from being left in my trunk and moving around.

The ONLY thing it is missing that some will or will not care about is the front barrel band for the forend. Someone stuck a wood screw in it some time ago and since it functioned as is, I left it as is.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am able to meet in Winder- Athens anytime on the weekends or anytime after 1700 during the week.

Pictures:
1894-1-jpg.1476209

1894-2-jpg.1476210

1894-3-jpg.1476215

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Shemp says "Good Deal!"
Item Name: FS/FT Winchester 1894 ($250)

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR pistol Lower, 10.5" 5.56 upper, 16" AR upper

Caliber: 30-30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is not a pretty rifle but is a great truck gun, woods gun etc that simply works without worrying about looks. The wood was redone by a previous owner and it also has a iffy Duracoat job on it.

It shoots and operates great and has been my woods/ trunk gun since Ive owned it. Basically, if youre looking for a cheap, "do all", no thrills Winchester 30-30, this is is!

Ill take some updated pictures today of the gun but it looks like same as these pictures represent except for some of the Duracoat has rubbed off from being left in my trunk and moving around.

The ONLY thing it is missing that some will or will not care about is the front barrel band for the forend. Someone stuck a wood screw in it some time ago and since it functioned as is, I left it as is.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am able to meet in Winder- Athens anytime on the weekends or anytime after 1700 during the week.

Pictures:
1894-1-jpg.1476209

1894-2-jpg.1476210

1894-3-jpg.1476215
CHOOT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom