• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Wing Chun Wooden Dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnar

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-wing-chun-wooden-dummy.1799203/
Item Name: FS/FT Wing Chun Wooden Dummy

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm Glocks, AKs

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is obviously a pretty specialized item. It is solid teak, the main body weighs 92 lbs. It was hand made on some small island in Indonesia or Malaysia (not certain) and imported. My friend was the original owner, I bought it from him about 15 years ago.

Yes it is very expensive, but if you research the price of these you'll see this is less than half what it would cost to buy one new, not to mention shipping.

The stand is functional, but needs to be repaired or replaced. It was not a part of the original dummy, we were left to build our own. My buddy tried to make it strong enough, but the wood cracked around some of the bolt holes anyway. The dummy itself is not damaged in any way.

I don't expect there are very many Wing Chun practitioners on here but figured it doesn't hurt to find out. I really like this dummy but don't have any use for it any longer. It needs to be used by someone who will appreciate it.

Thanks,
J

Pictures:
wooden-dummy-jpg.1135783

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom