Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Woodworking Shaper

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 490
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I will trade this and cash on my end towards a Benelli SBE 2, SBE 3, or Super Vinci. I'd also consider nice AR-15 complete lower (plus cash on your end). I'm always interested in other firearms, fishing, etc trades so offer away.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
I'm selling my wood shaper. I bought this years ago and have just never really used it. I've moved into a smaller shop so I've been making space by clearing out tools that I don't use. I have many shaper cutters that I'll include as well (see picture, I put a pencil in there for size reference). They could use a good cleaning, but there is easily $600-$800 worth of cutters alone. The shaper is 1hp and was manufactured when they made tools to last for generations, not years. It has a cast 4" dust collector connection and is a heavy well built machine. It has a very robust and incredibly solid fence system. I have an old extension table that gives you a much larger working surface that you are welcome to take as well (it would make a good template for building a new one). Thanks for your interest. Open to reasonable offers.

Semper Fi,

Jon

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry, here they are...
IMG_2819.JPG
IMG_2821.JPG
IMG_2822.JPG
IMG_2823.JPG
IMG_2824.JPG
IMG_2819.JPG
IMG_2821.JPG
Sorry,

Item Name: FS/FT Woodworking Shaper

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 490
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I will trade this and cash on my end towards a Benelli SBE 2, SBE 3, or Super Vinci. I'd also consider nice AR-15 complete lower (plus cash on your end). I'm always interested in other firearms, fishing, etc trades so offer away.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
I'm selling my wood shaper. I bought this years ago and have just never really used it. I've moved into a smaller shop so I've been making space by clearing out tools that I don't use. I have many shaper cutters that I'll include as well (see picture, I put a pencil in there for size reference). They could use a good cleaning, but there is easily $600-$800 worth of cutters alone. The shaper is 1hp and was manufactured when they made tools to last for generations, not years. It has a cast 4" dust collector connection and is a heavy well built machine. It has a very robust and incredibly solid fence system. I have an old extension table that gives you a much larger working surface that you are welcome to take as well (it would make a good template for building a new one). Thanks for your interest. Open to reasonable offers.

Semper Fi,

Jon
I went back and added up list prices on the cutters and it's over $1,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom