Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Working Antique Safe - 1887 Victor Safe and Lock Company

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: $250 OBRO
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sort of an odd item on here, I think. This is an 1887 portable safe by the Victor Safe and Lock Company. Similar models tend to sell at auction for between $500-$750 according to an auctioneer friend of mine and that seems consistent with what I’ve seen online.

I have the combination and it still works. Metal wheels still roll. Condition is good. As you can see, there is some wear on the safe, but then again, it’s been around since 1887 - so that’s not really a shocker.

External Dimensions: 14" X 14" X 21"
Inside dimensions are about 8" X 8" X 11" ---- The walls are THICK.
Probably weighs 200lbs or a little better.

Offering for $250 OBRO. I'm willing to negotiate since I would really like to sell it to fund another purchase I'm planning AND because I don't want to move it again when I move later this month!

I’m up here in Toccoa, and willing to meet anywhere from here to the Mall of GA or Lawrenceville Bass Pro area, maybe even a little further down if it helps you. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Thank you for looking.

Pictures:
1-jpg.1553694

2-jpg.1553696

3-jpg.1553697

4-jpg.1553698

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Another member asked for a couple pics with something familiar to get an idea of size. Here it is in the back of my Cherokee with a 20oz pop bottle in front of and inside at the back of the safe for reference. I hope this helps.
DSCF3500.JPG
DSCF3499.JPG

As part of the "Need the whole back-end on Wednesday and I don't want to unload this from my truck Wednesday and re-load it Thursday" initiative...PRICE DROPPED AGAIN and still room to talk about it a bit. Let me know in PM what you have in mind. I'd really like to sell it tomorrow. Thanks again for looking!

Figured I'd give it a mid-morning bump and see if anyone's interested. Still willing to coe down toward Mall of GA or Bass Pro in Lawrenceville if that helps anyone. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom