• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT X Mark Zero turn

nduffey

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-x-mark-zero-turn.1364275/
Item Name: FS/FT eX Mark Lazer Z Zero turn

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $3200 trade value (half cash half trade)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an eX Mark Laser Z HP with the Triton 46 inch deck. It has near new blades on it and another set that have had one sharpening that will come with it. I replaced the motor last year, removing the 19 horse Kawasaki that had come on it (it slung a rod) and installed a 24 horse briggs professional: Quieter motor, more power. Install was done professionally here in Newnan at GA Lawn Equipment. New motor cost was right under $2,000. It has about 20 hours on it since that time and was serviced at 10 hours to remove break in oil. I ran a small lawn service maintaining about 4 yards plus my own on my off days. Mower has been garaged and or stored under my barn its entire life, I am the original owner, its a little over ten years old. The rear tires are in need of replacing due to age and as result do leak some (i add air roughly every other cut). Everything else is in good shape, no holes in the seat. New belts installed right after motor install as well as new battery. I am asking $3000 for the machine and will deliver it for that price within reasonable distance. PM for best response. Willing to trade some for guns, ammo, ATV, as well as quality optics, let me know what you have, but really need cash. Please excuse pictures, the machine needs a bath. If desired, I can pull it out and wash it and send some better pictures. I have much kit for it as well.
Nick

Pictures:
img_2931-jpg.958735

img_2932-jpg.958736

img_2933-jpg.958737

I would also consider partial trade for a good tool box set up. Thought i was gonna get to keep the one I was using, but the owner has requested it back so I'm about to have a bunch of tools and no tool box to put them in.....

Back
Top Bottom