Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT YAMAHA DIGITAL PIANO, CLAVINOVA MODEL CLP 611

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: canoe, aluminum boat, long or short guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Model CLP 611. Full 88 key piano. Dark Rosewood cabinet. This piano was used for approximately 6 months and has been in storage for 8 years. The piano case is flawless. The functionality and all electronics are perfect. I destroyed the plastic feet covers while moving it by myself. If I can get close to my asking price, I'll order the replacements and have them shipped to the buyer. Bench included. You must pick up! $600 OBO. Will trade for a decent aluminum boat, canoe, long or shorts guns.

Pictures:
20180329_192008-jpg.1597962

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hi and sorry for the late reply. It has several preinstalled sample songs but I've really no idea if it's capable of being used strictly as a player piano. Since it has MIDI and MAC interfaces, I assume it can be. I've never found the time to get that deep into it. The printed manual vanished, but it's available online. Unfortunately, I have no time due to work and travel schedule.

Thanks,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom