• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Yamaha yd series drum set(lots of accessories)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody7mag

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-series-drum-set-lots-of-accessories.1595254/
Item Name: FS/FT Yamaha yd series drum set(lots of accessories)

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: .40 cal and 10mm glocks, AR's in 300BO and .308, a nice lift kit for 2015 jk unlimited, basically anything outdoors

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 5 piece Yamaha YD series burgundy drum set. Includes 2 bass mount toms, 1 floor tom, and matching maple snare and bass drum. I have a single bass pedal and a double bass pedal. All symbals are sabians. 14" hi-hats, 16" crash, 20" ride are B8 series. 14" Mini-china, and 8" splash are B8 pro series. 14" crash is an AA series. Also have the original Yamaha cymbals. Set includes the hi-hat pedal stand, 2 strait cymbal stands, 2 boom cymbal stands, and an attachment boom for the splash. Will include the drum throne with the optional back rest and a set of sticks. This set is ready to play and complete with almost $450 in extra cymbals alone. The bass drum head could use replacing but is functional as is. I'm missing 1 rim attachment for the outside bass drum head I've always had it taken off and just can't find it.

Pictures:
img_3885-jpg.1317500

img_3886-jpg.1317502

img_3790-jpg.1317505

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom