Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Fully Cajunized CZ SP01 (Pro Package) Set

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1050

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a very nice CZ SP01 that has been upgraded in house by Cajun Gun Works. Comes with six (6) MecGar 19 round magazines and has essentially been a range and house gun. Not shot extensively.

All of the pistol‘s original parts are also included in the sale. You can learn about the pro package at this link - https://cajungunworks.com/product/in-shop-only-75-series-pro-package-426-00/ . The work was done by David, the owner of CGW. When I ordered the custom work (tuning), I had told David at CGW that I wanted to create the ultimate homestead pistol, and he delivered with a silky double action and a single action with zero creep whatsoever. The upgraded firing pin and springs selected don’t compromise on reliability and will “set off any primer on the planet” according to David. I haven’t tried them all, but I’ve tried a lot and never seen a failure, so I assume he knows his product.

Very minor wear on the pistol consistent with having been shot

Pistol comes with box and docs as well as a BladeTech OWB belt holster I’m throwing in to the deal. I think I used it once.

edit - added pics

Pictures:
5DCFD1E8-809B-46B4-BFBD-37C44F7F30CB.jpeg
A1C9CF91-149F-4080-B951-7F583F4AE4BD.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom