• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS G-OUTDOORS INC ~ TACTICAL PLUS 2 PISTOL CASE~DIGITAL CAMO

Speedshooter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I bought this bag, removed the tags and have never used it as I have a larger G.P.S. Range case.

This Tactical Range Bag is a heavy duty pistol case made out of 1000D polyester fabric and has been treated with DuPont Teflon stain resistant protectant. The range bag is a double pistol case and will hold up to 2 large framed handguns in the main compartment which is constructed out of soft material to protect the handguns and has 3 magazine pouches and 2 visual image compartments - one for shooting glasses and the other for earplugs. If you want to take two pistols to the range, this is a great bag to use!

The case comes equipped with MOLLE webbing so that you can add a variety of accessories and has a locking zippers on the main compartment. There is a place at the top center of the pouch for your favorite patches! The front 2 pockets are LARGE and provide storage for plenty of ammunition.

Height w/o handles - approx 18"

Height with handles - approx. 19 3/4"

Width - approx. 13.5"

Depth with pouches - approx. 5"

Depth without pouches - approx. 3.25"

Internal pistol pouches - approx 11" wide x 10" deep

Front pockets - approx 8.25" high x 6" wide

Shipping is a flat $10 USPS PM within the US 48. If you want shipment by another method, please contact me for a quote to ship. I ship the next business day following cleared payment. Payment can be made by USPS MO or by PayPal. If by PayPal, please contact me for additional payment details.

Thanks for looking at this listing and don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

Attachments

• GPS Bag Pic 1.jpg
    GPS Bag Pic 1.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 7
  • GPS Bag Pic 2.jpg
    GPS Bag Pic 2.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 7
  • GPS Bag Pic 3.jpg
    GPS Bag Pic 3.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 7
  • GPS Bag Pic 4.jpg
    GPS Bag Pic 4.jpg