Item Relisted! FS Gear Craft EDC-M1 KNIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appalachian Outfitters Ga

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
WE ARE YOUR HOMETOWN OUTDOOR STORE
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-gear-craft-edc-m1-knife.1562214/
Item Name: FS Gear Craft EDC-M1 KNIFE

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 159.99

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: RUGGED YET REFINED. THE EDC-M1 IS A GREAT ALL AROUND EVERYDAY CARRY KNIFE.

CONSTRUCTION SPECS:

BLADE: ALL WEATHER 440C STAINLESS STEEL, HARDENED TO 58-60.

SCALES: G-10

OVERALL LENGTH: 8.5 INCHES

WEIGHT: 5 OUNCES

FINISH: GUNKOTE

ATTACHMENT SYSTEM: ULTICLIP

Pictures:
appoutgasignnew-jpg.1354468

gearcraft21-png.1354473

gearcraftknives-png.1354479

appoutgasignnew-jpg.1354480

gearcraftedcknives-png.1354496

I was training with Sparrow in Watkinsville. He had a small horizontally riding knife that fit the belt perfectly. I think this one could be too large, but I appreciate you sharing it here. It's been very difficult finding the right one. I probably need to contact Sparrow and see which one he's using.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was training with Sparrow in Watkinsville. He had a small horizontally riding knife that fit the belt perfectly. I think this one could be too large, but I appreciate you sharing it here. It's been very difficult finding the right one. I probably need to contact Sparrow and see which one he's using.

I can fix you up with the hardware to carry horizontal. How about I send it to Bill so you can try it out I that position.

Plus they are made here in Georgia.
LIFETIME warranty against anything.
They were co-designed by the head trainer for the Cia and currently being carried by them.
Shop local!

Do you have any fixed blade horizontal belt riding edc knifes?

That's a good size. I'm interested in seeing it, but not sure where Bill is located. I'm in Dacula, how about you?

We do carry some , I will check the inventory when I get there tomorrow and let you know .
Is there a certain brand your looking for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom