Reaction score
Item Name: FS Gen4 33 NIB w Ameriglos and 3.5 trigger bar

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 357 sig

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Holiday slow down for the biz so there ya have it. Never shot it. Two of the mags have plus zero Pearce plates. Ameriglo night sights. 3.5 connector. One caveat: glock shipped the back straps kit for a 30 so I’m waiting on glock to ship me the proper back straps kit. Comes with usual gen4 stuff. I only carried it a couple times. Hate to let it go but it’s a secondary carry to my main. 500
I will take 480 if you have a little drive to cover your gas as I have an injured low back and can’t drive very far. If you lowball me I will block you

Pictures:
7584b4f6-bfab-4bce-8bf0-8b01bf9c34a6-jpeg.2392645

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just a point I want to make regarding this caliber. Yes target ammo is expensive but my reason for loving this caliber is the punch it has. If you have been shooting for years and shot 10’s of thousands of rds then this is a great carry gun. That is why I love this round. Especially if you order the gold dot round from underwood .....125 gr at 1475. That’s real close to the well known man stopping 357 mag round. Of course this is just my humble opinion

Just a point I want to make regarding this caliber. Yes target ammo is expensive but my reason for loving this caliber is the punch it has. If you have been shooting for years and shot 10’s of thousands of rds then this is a great carry gun. That is why I love this round. Especially if you order the gold dot round from underwood .....125 gr at 1475. That’s real close to the well known man stopping 357 mag round. Of course this is just my humble opinion
Yes this round is different..love this caliber!!

I’m a huge fan of the all mighty 357sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom