• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North West GA  FS Girl Scout Cookies!!! Get your Girl Scout Cookies Here! (Link to my daughters page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmu39

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Girl Scout Cookies!!! Get your Girl Scout Cookies Here! (Link to my daughters page)

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4.00 per box

Caliber: Thin Mints!!!!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My daughter is selling Girl Scout Cookies and is really excited about her first full year as a Girl Scout. If anyone is interested in buying cookies you can visit her cookie page!

Thanks in advance folks! She would love to win a prize for selling cookies!

https://digitalcookie.girlscouts.org/scout/anna8481

I'll try and get a picture of her in uniform tonight!

If you want to buy cookies and avoid shipping we can have no problems delivering to Cartersville, Cabela's area, Rockmart area, Paulding, Cobb just let me know where you are before you purchase and I'll let you know for sure. I think when you select in person delivery on the website we have to approve those so the website gives you options.

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bump! Btw, we are willing to make in-person deliverys when possible to help avoid Shipping. Cartersville, Cabela's area, Douglasville, Cobb, Rockmart etc. The website gives you options for in-person delivery and the parents have to approve so if it's too far away you would be notified before your order is charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom