• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 17 Gen 3 RTF2 - Trades Added

tigerdog

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-glock-17-gen-3-rtf2-trades-added.1972570/
Item Name: FS Glock 17 Gen 3 RTF2 w/ GILLS - *Trades Added*

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or trade for listed items Only
Sale Price: 675 OBRO (for straight sale or towards trade)

Caliber: 9 mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is a beautiful package for all of you RTF2 lovers out there. This is the ONE if you are a collector....or shoot it...either way!

Pristine condition Glock 17 RTF2 original issue and Tenifer finish and N prefix serial # !!

*Trade possibilities*
: Needs to be new or LNIB.
G19X

One owner...I purchased this brand new in 2011 I believe if my memory is correct. I fired 3 boxes of 9mm ball through it at the range, cleaned it, and put it back in the safe. So it has exactly 3 boxes fired through it by me and that is all. LNIB and Minty.

These are getting hard to find especially in this condition. Beautiful gun with box/Docs/loader/brush/rod and two original 17rd mags. One mag has never been loaded. No modifications-factory specs. This one is a beauty and anyone who has dealt with me know my guns are top notch. Not much more to say about this one.....
Always willing to take reasonable offers !! ..... but please just don't be the Douche Bag that offers $400. :D (yes that happened)

FTF in or around Woodstock / Cherokee county. No Bill of sale but would like to peek at DL or GWL. Check my excellent feedback !!

-Tdog

Pictures:
g4-jpg.2055169

g1-jpg.2055170

g3-jpg.2055171

g2-jpg.2055172

Back
Top Bottom