Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 17 Gen 4 FDE Like New $475

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: 9 mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this new and have shot it very little, in fact the barrel has never been shot through. I used a Silencerco threaded barrel in it since I bought the pistol.

This FDE Flat Dark Earth Glock hasn't been carried and is in like new condition. It is all original except for polished internals and has factory standard sights. It comes with 3 mags, original box, docs and accessories.

I can meet around Atlanta or North GA. PM any questions or offers. This is priced fairly and I'm not looking for traded right now.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1631306

image-jpeg.1631307

image-jpeg.1631308

image-jpeg.1631309

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Glock 17 Gen 4 FDE Like New $475

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: 9 mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this new and have shot it very little, in fact the barrel has never been shot through. I used a Silencerco threaded barrel in it since I bought the pistol.

This FDE Flat Dark Earth Glock hasn't been carried and is in like new condition. It is all original except for polished internals and has factory standard sights. It comes with 3 mags, original box, docs and accessories.

I can meet around Atlanta or North GA. PM any questions or offers. This is priced fairly and I'm not looking for traded right now.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1631306

image-jpeg.1631307

image-jpeg.1631308

image-jpeg.1631309
Would you be willing to do 450?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom