Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 19 Gen 3 Threaded barrel

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 525

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling a like new Gen 3 Glock 19 Threaded barrel model. Gun has exactly 30 rounds through it and functions flawlessly. Gun comes with original box and accessories. Also has extended mag and slide release installed(originals will be in the box also).

Bought this and a Gen 4 at the same time. Took them both to the range to see which I liked better last weekend and I am going to stick with the Gen 4.
View attachment 1081526
View attachment 1081531

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Definitely understandable, I'll be posting pics tonight. My daughter fell asleep in the guest room last night and the box is in that closet so I didn't want to wake her. Figured I would wait until I could get a pic with the original box/accessories too.

Definitely understandable, I'll be posting pics tonight. My daughter fell asleep in the guest room last night and the box is in that closet so I didn't want to wake her. Figured I would wait until I could get a pic with the original box/accessories too.
Awesome! Ill be waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom