Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 19X FDE

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $590

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Unknown round count and slight holster wear. I have two of these and need to sell this one. Comes with box, mags, documents in photos. It needs a good cleaning!
I need to see your conceal carry license and drivers license for purchase.

Pictures:
21FE14CD-1A36-4623-87BD-05111B8EF40B.jpeg
5A5310E4-6FD1-4320-B8DE-4A29684253D0.jpeg
CEE4B021-917B-450F-8EBE-BF5954331D18.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very interested in your glock. i know i dont have feedback yet i just turned 21 and i dont not have a carrying permit but im looking to buy my first handgun. would you be willing to write a bill of sale with info from my GA license to make the sale. i could come to wherever you want cash in hand

Very interested in your glock. i know i dont have feedback yet i just turned 21 and i dont not have a carrying permit but im looking to buy my first handgun. would you be willing to write a bill of sale with info from my GA license to make the sale. i could come to wherever you want cash in hand
Sorry I need proof that you’re able to carry especially if my name is attached to the serial number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom